January 24, 2011

BFTE Swatches!

So in November one of my friends shared a link with me on Facebook to Beauty from the Earth cosmetics and I absolutely fell in love! Over the past few months I've been collection their awesome eyeshadows. They have sample size jars for 2 bucks! (how can you beat that) and there full size jars are 6.50! Every week the have a Color of the week which is a full sized jar for just 2 dollars! I recently had an order come in so i figured this was a perfect way to start with the makeup posts here! So here are some swatches from my last few orders! Hoper you like!



5 comments:

  1. I love them!!! especially the autumn and walking on water!! Good find doll

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice swatches! I have Walking on Water, Rome, Autumn, Tickle Me, Blue Bird, and I just got Emerald today! I love them all <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies im trying to save up for a new camera mine is just not doing these colors justice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job hun!! I know what ya mean with the camera.. yours is good though!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Beauty from the Earth because it brings me back to the awesome weekend with my love in the Poconos! And, it's going to make us look beautiful tomorrow! :)

    ReplyDelete